top of page

members only

Public·161 members

((STREAM>>)) Bahia VS Cuiabá live match 9 November 2023

Bahia vs Cuiaba H2H. Yesterday | Today | Live | My games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match. EC Bahia BA. 10:00. 04.11.

EC Bahia - Cuiaba in - live - 9 November 2023 [LIVE] Follow the EC Bahia vs Cuiaba Score Live & Match Result with our football Livescore. Brasileirão Serie A Match played on 9 November 2023 15:00. Bahia vs Cuiaba prediction, odds & betting tips 09/11/2023* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to changeBahia and Cuiaba will meet in the upcoming round of Serie A on Thursday, November 9th. This is our detailed preview of the game, along with some of our free football betting tips for it. Our best Bahia vs Cuiaba predictions and picksIf you're looking for reliable Serie A Brasileirao predictions, like our Bahia vs Cuiaba tips, we can help you out: DrawThe last 3 H2H meetings between Bahia and Cuiaba have all ended without a winnerBahia have only lost 4 times at home in 15 matches in Serie A so farCuiaba have won more games away from home than they did at home in the league this seasonHalf time drawThese two teams were tied at half time in 2 of their previous 3 H2H duelsCuiaba drew at half time in 50% of their matches away from home in Serie A so farThis season, Bahia drew at half time in 6 of their 15 home matches in the leagueTop odds, stats, and more for Bahia vs CuiabaCheck out the best Bahia vs Cuiaba odds and stats right here, on our website: Last Five - EC Bahia 04/11/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Gremio EC Bahia L 31/10/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Fluminense EC Bahia W 28/10/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Palmeiras EC Bahia L 25/10/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Cruzeiro EC Bahia L 21/10/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Fortaleza EC EC Bahia W Last Five - Cuiaba 07/11/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Santos Cuiaba D 02/11/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Vasco da Gama Cuiaba L 29/10/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Botafogo Cuiaba W 26/10/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Corinthians Cuiaba L 22/10/23 Brazil Matches Brazil Mixto Cuiaba D We can now take a detailed look at the top betting markets and odds for this game:Bahia odds: 9/10 (1. 90) – 52. 60% probabilityDraw odds: 5/2 (3. 50) – 28. 60% probabilityCuiaba odds: 18/5 (4. 60) – 21. 70% probabilityBahia have been named as the expected winners in this match by the bookies, with a win probability of 52. 60%. In addition to that, the main candidate to become the first goalscorer in this duel is Everaldo at 11/2 (6. 50) odds, which is the same as a 15. 40% probabilityBahia – Cuiaba preview: Recent form, team news, and probable lineupsRead about the latest updates and news on both teams right here, including the most likely Bahia vs Cuiaba lineups:BahiaIn the last 6 games in Serie A, Bahia have notched 3 wins and losses each. While that's certainly a bit inconsistent, it is also a solid haul for a team that's in the midst of the fight to avoid relegation. Bahia vs Cuiabá: LiveScore, Live Stream + Prediction Unbeaten run (3) at home stadium. Bahia are unbeaten in their last 3 home games in Serie A (3W, 0D). · Good form in the last 5 home games for Bahia · Bad results ... EC Bahia vs Cuiaba - Soccer Stats & Predictions & Match 5 hours ago — EC Bahia v Cuiaba, Brazil Serie A, Score:0-0, Corner:0-0, 1x2 odds Live Stats. Match Facts. EC Bahia. got 5 Win 5 Lose 0 Draw in last 10 ... EC Bahia BA vs Cuiaba Esporte Clube MT Live Streams & Football fans can watch the game between EC Bahia BA and Cuiaba Esporte Clube MT live at (23:00) on Premiere FC South America or online on the Internet. A free ...


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page